This article will show you how to connect your Cloudbeds account to BookOutdoors so that availability, rates and reservations are synced in real-time.
- To connect your Cloudbeds account to BookOutdoors, you must first have a BookOutdoors Operator account and at least a draft Property Listing creates with Site Type. Contact Partner Support at email@example.com for assistance.
- Once you have an account and listing with BookOutdoors, login to your Cloudbeds account and go to the Channels page.
- Click on the Add Channel button.
- Find BookOutdoors in the list of channels and click on the Not Setup button.
- Enter the Property ID and Property Token that you received in Step 1 from the BookOutdoors Partner Support team. Click the Next button.
- Map your Room Types from Cloudbeds to your Site Types in BookOutdoors by selecting the matching site type from each of the dropdown fields for the room type listed next to it. Once they are all mapped, click the Next button.
- BookOutdoors requires your rates to be the same (or lower) as they are on your own website or other booking channels, so leave these values as 0.00 and click the Next button.
- You're done! Leave the checkbox checked and click the Back to Overview button.