Sometimes, the unexpected happens. When you book your outdoor travel with BookOutdoors, you get Weather Protection included on your booking* at no additional cost to you! For ultimate flexibility to cancel your booking for any reason, we offer affordable travel insurance options at checkout.
Don’t let rain ruin your trip! You have the option to cancel the booking and receive a full refund in the event of covered inclement weather. It’s included in your booking at no additional cost to you!
- As a BookOutdoors customer, you are automatically covered just by selecting the Weather Protection option at the time of booking.
- If the weather forecast 3 days before your trip indicates rain on more than 25% of the days in your trip where rainfall accumulates more than 3/4 inches per day, you’ll get a text message and email offering you the option to cancel the booking and receive a full refund.
- Electronic reimbursement is under 72 hours, once verified for Covered Rain Disruption.
- See full Policy Document during checkout for more details
Travel insurance gives you peace of mind for your trip, providing financial protection if your plans change unexpectedly or an emergency happens. Cancel your trip for a covered reason, and get up to 100% refund on pre-paid, non-refundable trip costs.
- Trip Cancellation provides reimbursement of up to 100% of pre-paid and non-refundable trip costs if your trip is canceled for a covered reason.
- Trip Interruption provides reimbursement of up to 150% for pre-paid and non-refundable trip costs if you cannot complete your itinerary for a covered reason. Trip Interruption coverage can ensure you recover the cost of your unused trip arrangements as well as any additional costs to return home.
- See full Policy Document during checkout for a list of covered reasons and more details.
Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) Add-on**
The ultimate trip protection and flexibility! Cancel a covered trip for any reason and recover a percentage of your non-refundable trip costs. Coverage is up to 75% of the total insured trip cost. Purchase requirements apply--you must purchase CFAR within 15 days of initial trip deposit and insure your full trip cost.
- Get ultimate protection and flexibility to cancel your booking for any reason!
- Provides partial reimbursement of up to 75% of pre-paid and non-refundable trip payments if a trip is canceled for a reason not otherwise covered by the travel insurance policy.
- Cancellation must occur no less than forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled departure date.
- See full Policy Document during checkout for more details.
*Weather Protection is not available on every booking.
**The policy contains terms, conditions and exclusions. Please refer to the policy for more information. Not all plans or coverages are available in every state.